Dubai is actively embracing digital transformation across various sectors, from government services to healthcare, finance, and tourism. This push for digitization has created a high demand for IT solutions, software development, cybersecurity, cloud services, and innovative tech-based products.
Additionally, Dubai has made significant investments in developing cutting-edge digital infrastructure. Furthermore, the city boasts state-of-the-art telecommunications networks, advanced data centers, and robust connectivity, enabling businesses to operate efficiently and meet the demands of a digitally-driven market.
How to Start IT Company In Dubai?
- Determine the License Type: Choose between a Mainland or Free Zone license for your IT company.
- Choose a Business Name: In the meantime, pick a unique and appropriate name for your business firm that fulfils with naming guidelines
- Determine the Company Structure: Decide on the legal structure, such as LLC, Sole Proprietorship, or Branch Office.
- Prepare Required Documents: Gather passport copies, visa documents, NOCs, MOA/AOA, lease agreement, business plan, and bank reference letter.
- Submit the Application: Complete the application form and attach the required documents.
- Acquire Initial Approval: Meanwhile, wait for initial approval after the evaluation of your application and documents.
- Finalize Office Space and Legal Requirements: Also, secure a physical office space and fulfill legal obligations like permits and certifications.
- Pay License Fees and Obtain the License: Pay the required license fees and receive the IT company license.
- Register for VAT: Determine if VAT registration is necessary and complete the process with the Federal Tax Authority.
- Comply with Post-License Obligations: Lastly, maintain proper accounting records, file annual reports, and renew the license periodically.
Keep in mind that the precise requirements and procedures may vary depending on the license type, business activities, and the licensing authority involved.
Documents Required to Start an IT Company in Dubai
- Passport copies of owner and visa documents of shareholders and directors.
- No-objection certificates (NOCs) from sponsors.
- Also, Partnership agreement (if any)
- Business plan outlining objectives, market analysis, strategies, financial projections, and growth plans.
- Company profile and shareholder/director details.
- Bank reference letter confirming financial standing.
- Other licenses and certifications, if applicable.
Cost to Start an IT Company in Dubai
- License Fees:
- Mainland License: AED 10,000 to AED 15,000 or more.
- Free Zone License: AED 15,000 to AED 50,000 or more.
- Office Space:
- Mainland: AED 30,000 to AED 100,000 per year.
- Free Zone: Costs vary depending on the Free Zone and requirements.
- Sponsorship and Local Service Agent (Mainland):
- Fees range from AED 10,000 to AED 20,000 per year.
Please be aware that the costs mentioned are provided as approximations and may vary depending on individual circumstances.
Start IT Company In Dubai with Business Diaries
Embark on the exciting journey of starting your IT company in Dubai with Business Diaries. Our expert team is dedicated to providing you with comprehensive guidance and support throughout the entire setup process. Hence, from navigating the license acquisition process to ensuring compliance with regulations, we are here to help you establish your IT business successfully. Trust Business Diaries to be your reliable partner as you take the first steps towards building a thriving IT company in Dubai.
Contact us today and let Business Diaries be your trusted partner in starting your IT company in Dubai. Reach out to us now and take the first step towards a successful IT business venture in Dubai.