Logistic Business Setup In Dubai
Dubai is a very crucial part of trade and commerce in the UAE, and there is no doubt that industries of all types are flourishing in this geography due to its favorable business environment. For the logistics industry, Dubai’s geographic location and infrastructure make it ideal for supply and distribution, and the revenue is expected to generate over USD 30bn by 2035.
Furthermore, Dubai’s logistics industry thrives in a competitive environment, boosted by free cargo and freight connections and opportunities within free zones, creating a fertile ground for business activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
documents REQUIRED To establish a logistics company in Dubai
- Passport copies of shareholders.
- Personal details of shareholders and managers.
- Proof of approved trade name reservation.
- Confirmation of initial activity approval.
- Attested Articles of Association (AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Documentation verifying the legal agreement for the company’s physical address.
Types of LOGISTICS business activities licensed in Dubai, UAE
The basic operations involved in a logistics company are the planning, implementation, and control of the movement of storage movement and storage of goods, services, or information within a supply chain, as well as between the points of origin and consumption.
Air Cargo Transportation
Sea Cargo Transportation
Land Cargo Transportation
Key things to know before starting a logistics company in Dubai, UAE
- Process related to the customs, documentation.
- Meeting your client in person.
- Understanding the logistics market.
- Logistics in Dubai is assured to flourish, mainly because of the presence of some of the world’s busiest sea and airports, whether you plan a logistics business to sell locally, internationally, or domestically.
- Setting up a logistics business in Dubai has certain perks, such as taxation benefits, where meager taxes are levied upon businesses.
- This business does not require minimum capital, currency, or visa limitations.