Tourism License In Dubai
“Take the first step towards a successful business of Tourism License in Dubai with Business Diaries”
Dubai Tourism License : Step By Step Guide
Dubai is a popular tourist destination that attracts millions of visitors every year. If you’re looking to start a tourism business in the city, you’ll need to obtain a tourism license. In this article, we’ll guide you through the requirements and process of getting a tourism trade license in Dubai.
Firstly, to be eligible for a tourism license, you must have a registered company in Dubai. You’ll need to provide your commercial license, memorandum of association, and articles of association as part of your application.
Secondly, you’ll need to comply with the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) regulations. This includes meeting the requirements for your specific tourism activity, such as travel agency or tour operator.
Thirdly, you’ll need to provide specific documentation, such as a no-objection letter from your sponsor or landlord, your business plan, and your financial statements.
Once you’ve gathered all the necessary documents, you can apply for a tourism license through the DTCM website or the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) portal. You’ll need to pay the relevant fees and wait for approval.
The fees for a tourism license vary depending on the type of activity, ranging from AED 5,000 to AED 10,000. The process can take up to 14 working days, so it’s best to plan ahead and ensure all your documents are in order.
In conclusion, obtaining a tourism license can be a complex process, but with Business Diaries you can successfully launch your tourism business in the city
Documents Required For Tourism License
- Commercial License: You’ll need to have a registered company in Dubai and provide your commercial license as proof.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA): These documents outline the legal structure and activities of your company.
- No-Objection Letter: You’ll need a no-objection letter from your sponsor or landlord.
- Business Plan: Your business plan should detail your company’s objectives, operations, and financial projections.
- Financial Statements: You’ll need to provide financial statements such as your balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
- Passport Copies: You’ll need to provide copies of your passport and your sponsor’s passport, if applicable.
- Visa Copies: You’ll need to provide copies of your residency visa and your sponsor’s residency visa, if applicable.
- Trade Name Reservation Certificate: You’ll need to obtain a trade name reservation certificate from the Department of Economic Development (DED) to reserve your company name.
- Premises Details: You’ll need to provide details of the premises where you’ll be conducting your tourism activities, including the lease agreement and a location map.
- Required Permits: Depending on your specific tourism activity, you may need to obtain additional permits. And approvals from relevant authorities such as the Dubai Municipality or the Dubai Health Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tourism trade license?
A tourism license is a permit that allows companies to operate tourism-related businesses in Dubai. This license is issued by the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
What types of tourism licenses are available in Dubai?
There are several types of tourism licenses available, including inbound tour operator, outbound tour operator, travel agent, and event organizer licenses.
What is the validity of a tourism license?
The validity of a tourism license in Dubai is typically 1 year, but it can be renewed annually.
What are the benefits of obtaining a tourism trade license in Dubai?
A tourism license allows companies to legally operate tourism-related businesses in the emirate, which can lead to increased credibility and opportunities for growth. It also allows companies to participate in official events and promotions organized by the DTCM.
How long does it take to obtain a Dubai tourism license?
The processing time can vary depending on the type of license and the completeness of the application. Generally, it takes between 3 to 6 weeks to obtain a tourism trade license in Dubai.