Jewellery Business Setup In Dubai?
Dubai is famous as the most luxurious Emirate in UAE .It has huge market for gold and jewellery. These jewels range from the most affordable to the most prized possessions that you can find anywhere in the world. . The gold market especially is the richest and blooming market, given its affordable prices and the designs, and the gold buyers and enthusiasts that you will find here is remarkable. As for other precious stones, and metals, it sources its jewels from all over the world and jewellers invest here globally. All of this is a tax-free zone, and an easy-to-do business environment makes it a deeply and rapidly flourishing market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Procedure for company formation in Dubai ?
- Identifying your business activity.
- Choosing the jurisdiction Mainland, Free Zone or Offshore
- Registering the trading name
- Gaining initial approval for company formation.
- Obtaining necessary approvals depending on the type of business you start.
- Submission of the application along with requisite documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) if the business is planned to be in Dubai Mainland. Or to the relevant authority in Free Zone or Offshore.
- Receive business license in Dubai
- Start full-fledged business operations
Documents required to set up a jewellery business in Dubai?
- Submission of passport copies of all business partners and owner
- Update and submit the resume of the manager of the business
- Registration of trade name and acquiring all legal documents as a proof
- You need to obtain all certifications, documents, and permissions for initial approval from the legal departments
- Draft a memorandum of association signed, along with an article of association
- Prepare and get in touch with a power of attorney for the legal representation of business for any lease agreements