Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Business Setup In Dubai
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is one of the world’s most leading financial centres, and progressive financial hub for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, established in 2004 by the government of UAE. It is a financial centre advantageously sited between the time zones of the east and the west, surrounded by a region that is fast developing and rich in natural resources .
It provides a secure and efficient platform for businesses and financial instiytuitions to reach into and out of the emerging markets of the region, which follows a unique system consistent with English Commom Law. The eminence and series of DIFC’s independent regulation, common law framework, supportive infrastructure and its tax-friendly regime make it the perfect base to take advantage of the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services. Thus, Dubai International Financial Centre its own set of civil and commercial laws and regulations with a complete developed code of law governing financial services regulations.
- Complete business plan
- Details of key controllers, major shareholders.
- Detailed information on operating systems and controls
- Audited account statement for shareholders (last 3 years)
- Anti-money laundering application form.
- Colored passport copy , Colored entry stamp copy , Copy of tourist visa if applicable , Address proof in home country.
- Additional documents may be needed at any point during the incorporation process at the discretion of the license issuing authority.
WHY CHOOSE DIFC?
DIFC hosts a range of financial and non-financial firms from across the globe.
The zones of business within the Centre include banking, global establishments, wealth administration, professional services, and access to capital markets.
The units offer 0% tax on income and profits, 100% foreign ownership, no restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation, operational support and business continuity facilities.
Advantages Of DIFC
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profits.
- Potential access to the UAE’s wide network of double taxation treaties
- Complete confidentiality
- Trained professionals residing in Dubai and the UAE
- International legal system based on English Common Law
- A complete transparent operating environment
- Modern transport, communications and internet infrastructure.
- Strategic Location.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is Dubai International Financial Centre license?
DIFC provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by providing a business-friendly environment, total ownership, and exceptional facilities. It operates in one of the largest and fastest growing economic free zones.
What are the type of licences are provided by DIFC?
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) includes both financial and non-financial license.
Do I need to pay tax for my profits and income in DIFC?
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) offers zero percent tax rate on income and profits.
HOW much does a DIFC license cost?
The license cost in Dubai International Financial Centre varies depending on the type of license incorporated, shareholding structure, external approvals, etc.
what does Dubai International Financial Centre (difc) offer?
DIFC units offer 0% tax on income and profits, 100% foreign ownership, no restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation, operational support and business continuity facilities.
how can i get a Dubai International Financial Centre license?
We,at Business Diaries, provide and assist your service request of obtaining a Dubai International Financial Centre license in UAE.
how many shareholders are required to form a company in difc?
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) regulations require a minimum of 1 shareholder and allow a maximum of 50 shareholders in a company.