Business Setup In Dubai for Indians
Dubai has experienced rapid economic growth and successfully diversified its economy beyond oil. The city has focused on finance, tourism, real estate, logistics, technology, and innovation, attracting businesses worldwide.
Additionally, it has become a meeting point for industry professionals, investors, and entrepreneurs from various sectors, fostering networking opportunities and knowledge sharing. The government of Dubai has played a pivotal role in promoting the city as a business destination. Moreover, it has implemented investor-friendly policies, simplified business registration procedures, and introduced initiatives to attract foreign investment.
Furthermore, Dubai’s proximity to India makes it convenient for Indian business owners to travel and maintain strong connections with their home country. It facilitates trade, collaboration, and efficient business operations. Also, there is a significant Indian expatriate community in Dubai, fostering cultural familiarity and ease of business for Indian entrepreneurs. Shared cultural values, language, and traditions make Dubai an appealing destination for Indians.
Process to Setup a Company in Dubai for Indian Entrepreneurs
- Determine the business activity.
- Conduct market research to assess market demand in Dubai.
- Meanwhile, select the suitable legal structure for your business and proceed with the registration process as follows:
a. For a mainland company, register with DED
b. For a free zone company, choose a free zone and follow its registration procedure.
c. For an offshore company, engage with a registered agent in an offshore jurisdiction to complete the registration.
b. Free Zone Company: Select a free zone and follow its registration process.
c. Offshore Company: Engage with a registered agent in an offshore jurisdiction.
- Obtain necessary business licenses based on e-commerce retail activity.
- If starting a mainland company, find a local sponsor or Emirati partner.
- Meanwhile, secure suitable office space for business operations.
- Apply for visas and permits for yourself and your employees.
- Set up an open business bank account with a reputable bank in Dubai.
- Likewise, familiarize yourself with local regulations, taxation requirements, and legal obligations.
- Lastly, develop a marketing strategy to promote and launch the e-commerce business in Dubai.
- Passport copies for shareholders, directors, and managers.
- Valid UAE residence visa copies for shareholders, directors, and employees.
- Trade Name Reservation Certificate.
- Lease agreement for office or business premises.
- Bank reference letter.
- Business plan.
- Qualification certificates (if applicable).
- Power of Attorney (if applicable).
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Company profile.
Business Setup in Dubai for Indian Entrepreneurs with Business Dairies
Business Diaries understand that each business is unique. We can customize services to meet your needs, whether determining the ideal legal structure, identifying the appropriate free zone, or guiding you through the licensing process. Hence, if you’re ready to take the following steps and would like to contact us today for immediate assistance setting up a business in Dubai, don’t hesitate to contact us now.